The first real summer in three years deserves a watch to match. Step forward the C60 Atoll Special Edition. An azure-blue, lacquered dial inspired by the atolls of the Indian Ocean. A 40mm Light-catcher™ case that’s waterproof to 600 metres. And a symmetrical layout that brings together our twin-flags logo with lume-heavy indexes and hands. Available as a limited edition of just 350 pieces – so every day can be the perfect summer’s day.
Special edition, special price
What do you want from a summer watch? Water-resistance to 600m so you can dive to your heart’s content? A Swiss-made, self-winding movement that’s accurate and able to cope with everything you throw at it? A design that’s both modern and classic – and makes timekeeping a joy, whether you’re by the pool or just dreaming of your next trip away?
Welcome to the C60 Atoll Special Edition. Here, the dial is the star of the show. The azure blue colouring is light in the middle before gradually getting darker toward the edge of the dial.
Achieving this isn’t easy: the manual process begins by spraying a darker shade onto the dial while it spins on a specially constructed turntable. Then a lighter colour is added on top of this. From then on, layers of colours are added, with the intensity of shade decided by the speed of the spin. Not only does this look fantastic, but it ensures no dial is ever quite the same.
The dial plays host to a Trident handset, that’s not only easy to read, but deep-filled with Super-LumiNova® C1 GL Grade X1 for nocturnal timekeeping.
A watch that’s made for whatever summer throws at it needs a case to match. That’s why the C60 Atoll uses a 40mm Light-catcher™ case that’s waterproof to 600m. Its ergonomic shape helps it sit snug on your wrist, and slide nicely under a cuff when occasion demands.
Powering the watch is the Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement – a Swiss-made calibre well regarded for its accuracy and robustness. And one that has found a happy home at Christopher Ward.
Sellita SW200-1 Automatic
An update on the classic Sellita SW200, this Swiss-made self-winding movement is known for its accuracy and reliability.
The 26-jewel movement boasts a date wheel, 4Hz frequency (equating to a smooth eight ticks per second), and a 38-hour power reserve. It also has an in-built anti-shock system to maintain accuracy when faced with any sudden jolts.
- SKU: C60-40ADA3-ATOLL-B0
- Watch Model: C60
- Size: 40mm
- Dial Colour: Azure-Blue
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Case Colour: Silver
- Bezel Colour: Silver
- Height: 12.95mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 47.46mm
- Case Weight: 83g
- Weight inc. Strap: 178g
- Water Resistance: 60 ATM (600m)
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1
- Power Reserve: 38 hours
- No of Jewels: 26
- Complication Type: Date
- Vibrations; 28,800 p/hr (4Hz)
- Timing Tolerance: +/- 20 sec p/day
- Lume: SLN X1 GL C1
- Strap Size: 20mm
- Strap Material: Steel
- Strap Colour: Silver
- Swiss made
- 26 jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Christopher Ward rotor with sandblasted finish
- Anti-shock system
- Brushed and polished marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Screw-down exhibition caseback
- Unidirectional stainless steel bezel
- Unique engraved serial number
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Azure-blue gradient dial with twin-flag motif
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Top-brushed indexes with diamond polished facets
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Super-LumiNova® Grade X1 GL C1-filled hands and indexes
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp and quick-release system for easy changing
- Eco-friendly luxury presentation case and owner's handbook