The 42mm C60 Shadow Special Edition is the perfect fusion of advanced mechanics and sophisticated design - limited to only 28 pieces. Powered by CW’s in-house movement, Calibre SH21, the watch delivers a five-day power reserve, plus COSC-certified timekeeping. All of which can be monitored via the subtle matte-grey dial. And should you wish to push it to its limits, water-resistance to 300m means it’ll go as far as you want to take it.
Power you can’t ignore
A timepiece powered by Calibre SH21, our COSC-certified movement, that not only provides ultra-accurate timekeeping but delivers five days of power off the wrist. A watch that functions at 300m underwater, yet which wears sleek and snug. A professional timing instrument whose understated looks will be admired by those who appreciate subtlety and legibility.
The matte-grey dial is not just beautiful to behold, but also provides the ideal canvas for the handset, indexes and subdials. At 9 o’clock, the power-reserve subdial monitors how much charge you’ve got left, while the date wheel at 3 o’clock provides further information. Finally, the small-seconds wheel delivers extra precision timekeeping.
At 42mm, the watch isn’t shy, but thanks to the ergonomic design of its Light-catcher™case, it never feels big. The brushed stainless-steel construction and elements of grey gunmetal PVD and black DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating remain true to the watch’s muted aesthetic, while the see-through caseback reveals the PVD rotor of SH21.
And for when lights are low, its handset, indexes and bezel have all been filled with Super-LumiNova® black BL, delivering after-dark timekeeping.
Calibre SH21 Automatic
Designed by our former technical director, Johannes Jahnke, Calibre SH21 was the first commercially viable mechanical movement from a British watch brand in over 50 years. And thanks to its ingenious twin-barrel construction, Calibre SH21 will deliver 120 hours – five whole days – of timekeeping when fully wound.
This particular version also boasts a power-reserve complication. The introduction of an automatic power-reserve complication to Calibre SH21 was achieved with a 28-piece modification to the base movement, bringing the total number of jewels to 33.
In addition to providing impeccable timekeeping, its bridge has been redesigned to allow greater visibility of the twin barrels, and boast a 'Colimaçoné' finish, engraved with our twin-flag pattern.
When fully wound, its twin barrels deliver five days' COSC-certified timekeeping. This places it among the most accurate of Swiss-made, power-reserve movements.
Strap: £2,005 / US$ 2,510
Bracelet: £2,140 / US$ 2,670
- SKU: C60-42APR3-SHADW-HRK
- Watch Model: C60
- Size: 42mm
- Dial Colour: Black
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Case Colour: Gunmetal
- Bezel Colour: Black
- Height: 16.3mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 49.3mm
- Case Weight: 97g
- Weight inc. Strap: 122g
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM (300m)
- Movement: Calibre SH21 COSC
- Power Reserve: 120 hours
- No of Jewels: 33
- Complication Type: Power Reserve
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Timing Tolerance: -4/+6 secs p/day
- Lume: SLN Black
- Strap Size: 22mm
- Strap Material: Rubber
- Strap Colour: Black Red
- Swiss made
- In-house 33 jewel Calibre SH21 automatic movement
- 120 hour power reserve
- Chronometer-certified (COSC)
- Brushed and polished marine-grade stainless steel case with gunmetal middle case and black DLC bezel and caseback
- Anti-shock system
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Screw-down exhibition caseback with black smoked sapphire crystal
- Unique engraved serial number
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Hacking small seconds
- Date calendar
- Matte grey dial
- Power reserve function
- Top-brushed indexes with diamond polished facets
- Brushed and polished hands
- Super-LumiNova® black BL hands, indexes and bezel
- Cordura® and rubber hybrid waterproof strap with Christopher Ward buckle and quick-release pins for easy changing
- Eco-friendly luxury presentation case and owner’s handbook