• Welcome to Watch Aficionados

Welcome! You are currently viewing our site as a guest. Please consider signing up for a free account to participate in all the great discussions and sharing of pictures and information.

From Merriam-Webster:

aficionado: a person who likes, knows about, and appreciates a usually fervently pursued interest or activity

BOLDR

EddieTheBeast

I met up with Leon from BOLDR last Sunday in London (he is from Singapore ?? and it was his first visit to the UK ??) to try on some of their watches. I was mainly interested in the second version of the Expedition which is currently at a lower pre-order price until the end of September, when delivery is expected. 

I will say I was very impressed with the Expedition watch. It looked good, is very well made and durable. Making it ideal as an actual field watch!

Has anyone else had this brand on their radar? I’m considering pulling the trigger on one!

Expedition watch on BOLDR website

787BB288-93E4-441D-8AB5-6BA7DEBF2FC1.jpeg

2D8693D9-8C5E-44DE-9822-4ADC1F71014D.jpeg

E5C7B3B8-3080-4F30-93C9-B1C47CE6B559.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I have heard of the brand before but never really checked it out. I used to have a few microbrand watches before but I now stick to the more well-known or established brands.

The Boldr Expedition seems to have a lot going for it when it comes to specs, size and design. But at $600, it is not an impulse buy for me and there are still other watches on my radar. And I suffer from 'already-have-too-many-watches' syndrome.. ☺️