• Welcome to Watch Aficionados

Welcome! You are currently viewing our site as a guest. Please consider signing up for a free account to participate in all the great discussions and sharing of pictures and information.

From Merriam-Webster:

aficionado: a person who likes, knows about, and appreciates a usually fervently pursued interest or activity

Watch strap and bracelet storage

Frank W

I had my straps in several boxes and containers and finally got some better storage for them. These are basic plastic stackable jewelry trays that can hold a good number of straps. They are not very high but that's a good thing so you won't keep stacking many straps on top of each other.

After I got things organized, I realized I had more straps than I thought and found some I didn't even know I had. I have to get another set of three for some more straps and bracelets. Possibly for some watches and tools, spring bars and other small things as well. These are 1" height and are $18 for 3 trays so not expensive. They also come in 1.5" and 2" height and you can get soft liners and compartment inserts as well.

Find it here on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2ClOlER

IMG_6851.jpg

IMG_6854.jpg

IMG_6855.jpg